P.S. If you have not been to the Mayan lately I would highly recommend going. We wrote it off a few years ago because of the high prices, and the not so good food, but they have made some delicious changes to the menu. It is reasonably priced and the chimichanga is mouth-watering.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Dancin'
I mentioned in the birthday post that we went to the Mayan. I thought about posting this video in that post, but this is cute enough that it needs its own post. Outside of the Jordan Commons there was a show choir performing. Olive loves music and loves to dance and sing. After dinner we stopped to watch for a few minutes. Her and her friend Cache were dancing their little hearts out. It was hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It still makes me laugh... like, really, really hard.
By far your best blog. She is so so cute!
I still tease James that Olive would rather come to me than him.
Post a Comment