Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ridin' along in my automobile...done done

We started talking about buying a second car when we got engaged, and every time we really started looking at it we got way to scared. They are big scary monsters with lots of parts that neither of us understand. Needless to say...four years later and we still were only talking about it. Our good old Hyundai started having little problems, that thanks to Josh were fairly simple and inexpensive to fix. (I say simple because it was inexpensive. Josh might not tell you it was simple.) We finally decided it was a necessity not a luxury. We were very glad that Josh was there to answer all our questions, and to give the car a thorough inspection before we purchased it.






It is nothing too fancy...but it is new and exciting for us. Call us if you want a test ride...ha ha!


As I was finishing this post James looked over my shoulder and asked "are you only going to post pictures of the car?" I guess I can see his point...Olive is pretty cute these days, so here are a few pictures of the best thing in our lives.


At a family conference party my cute cousin Hazel, who is only a few weeks older than Olive, was rockin' a pretty cute hairdo. I got instructions from my Aunt Jen...and tried it out on Olive. This is our first attempt at anything besides a beret (no idea how to spell that) or a headband. Olive doesn't have as much hair as Hazel...so it was kind of a bust, but you have to impressed with the attempt.


3 comments:

Lynette said...

Have I mentioned how happy I am that I don't have to do Cache's hair? I commend your patience with those tiny hairs!

Celeste M. Amazing said...

Love the new car - good job!
Love the pics of baby Olive. Shes basically the cutest baby Maybe you can come visit me now (even tho I don't work with James anymore) so I can still see her. :)

Celeste M. Amazing said...

haha. It's settled then. One of these Fridays you go rekindle your relationship with James and we will play with Olive.
The only problem I can see with this scenario is that I might get even more baby hungry than I already am.