Friday, November 21, 2008

Put it to the people

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a while. About every other day I say I am going to cut it. Since my wonderful husband is so supportive and tells me he thinks I am beautiful both ways...I thought I would ask everyone else. Please, please everyone...let me know what you think.
I am thinking a chin/shoulder length shaggy bob. I am open to suggestions.

P.S. While I was trying to get a picture, Olive decided she wanted to be in it. I told her she could but she had to smile. I laughed my head off when I saw her expressions.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Go for it! Short hair is the best - it only takes me like 5 minutes to my hair. Just make sure you have a hat for bed head. :)

Lynette said...

I think I recall the last time you went from very long to short, shaggy bob (Sandy days) you were super mad and cried for at least two days.

...just sayin'...

BUT there's a lot to be said for just going for it... so maybe you should just go for it?

Maybe you should give my friend, Valerie at Lunatic Fringe a call?

Our family said...

Ok... so I think your hair looks really good long, but short is always cute too. Sometimes I chop halfway to make sure I really want it shorter and then do it the next cut around. Always an idea... because then it wouldn't be too short.

Celeste M. Amazing said...

Don't cut it... Don't cut it!
Ps when are the 4 of us going to go out and do something?

ourworldofboys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ourworldofboys said...

Make an appointment a few weeks ahead, pick out some hair styles you like and hang them on the fridge. By the time you are on your way to get it cut, if you are not truly excited about it...don't do it. I think that would let you know if you are really ready to chop it off.