
Yes, I suck at blogging. I was checking blogs today and found myself wishing my friends that I don't see often would update more. I am a pretty big hypocrite. I don't think I can do a whole big update, but we have had some big changes since the last post.
I found a job where I can work a few hours a day and keep Olive with me. It was a bit of an adjustment working again, but we are very happy with the decision.
We moved back to Utah county. I haven't lived here for close to 7 years and we really liked the Salt Lake Valley, but we couldn't let this opportunity pass.
Olive is growing so fast and we have a blast watching her learn everyday. She is amazing and definitely keeps us on our toes. We moved next door to two great families that have boys that are just a few months older than Olive. She loves to play with them and from the minute she wakes up until she goes to sleep she wants to play with "my boys".
The picture is for you Will. I know it was a while ago, but Olive and I were supporting the Steelers. We wish we could have watched the game with you.

1 comment:
Yes!! Finally! And you don't suck at blogging, you just don't do it very often! Katie and I had a lot of fun the other night. We want to do it again sometime!
Post a Comment