
We are so happy that it is warm. Olive loves being outside and we are loving having a yard to play in. We also have a garden. Olive is not really one for getting dirty, but I am trying to show her it is wonderful to dig in the dirt and take care of our "cute baby plants" as she calls them. She is really getting into it. Now...I just need to teach her to weed.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Olive..Happy Birthday to you. (Stef, you may have to read that aloud unless Olive learned how to read....yeah)
Precious picture. I'm so glad your back to blogging.
How are things out in Lehi?
Stef, your blog is so so cute. Olive is such a doll. I would love to babysit sometime. You are probably off traveling but we need to get together and head down your way. Hope all is well!
I just thought to check your blog after a really long time. Glad all is well. We're still at Linden... lame ... but this WILL BE our last lease (or I just might die).
Post a Comment