I have a chalk board for hanging keys and such in my kitchen and around the same time as my last post I wrote a few "Fall Projects" I hoped to get done. I had a good friend tell me the other day that she was impressed that I was already thinking about fall projects. Haha...I will try to do better at blogging and even though I did finish all the projects on my list last fall, it wouldn't hurt to do a few of them again. ;)
We had a baby! Miles James Brimacombe was born on June 15, 2010 at 9:04 am. We are so happy to have him in our family. The birth was wonderful. It went just how I hoped it would and I am so proud of my body.
If you are looking for a great Midwife or Doula...I know a few wonderful ones!
We are adjusting to life with two pretty well. I was getting worried that Miles didn't like Olive. He would cry whenever she came around. We had a little talk about personal space and that Miles can't see her when she is always right in his face. She backed up a little bit and he has been smiling at her ever since. I think she drives him nuts, but I keep telling him that he will have lots of time to get her back. 

8 comments:
Congratulations! He is adorable!
Yay! I'm glad it was such a good experience, and it sounds like you are also having a little adventure with your two little ones.
It looks like Grace and Miles were due around the same time! They were born just a few days apart too! How funny!
BTW, Olive is a cutie!! I'm excited to see & read more from you so I can see your little ones!
I love the pictures of Olive and Miles! She is so damn cute! (I can say that right?) I swear she is a miniature you in a smaller package! I love it!
Miss you!
I laughed my head off when I read about the space thing. That's really funny. We're excited to see you guys again in October.
Ryan
Your kids are so cute!
-Liz
Adorable kids! Congrats
Seriously best looking kids ever!
I'm so glad I found your blog. Rachel just found mine and I found you through hers. Congrats on your new baby! Miles is so cute. And Olive is so big. I guess I haven't seen her since I came to her baby blessing. Glad to hear you're doing well.
Congrats on the baby! I'm glad to see pics on your blog!
Post a Comment