Friday was the first time Olive saw that maybe all animals are not as friendly as the ones she has that laugh when you squeeze them. (Yes, she has more than one stuffed animal that does this.) The sheep were the first animal on the farm stop. As I was pointing to a big horned sheep off in the distance, a little sheep quietly walked up beside to us. It baaed really quite loud for the size of it. I think it was the combination of the baaing, and me jumping 10 feet that gave Olive quite a scare. She immediately started screaming. She was so mad at the sheep. James and I were laughing so hard and this only made her madder. We thought we would have to leave the farm immediatly, but as soon as we got away from the sheep she calmed right down. Interestingly enough, a half hour later when we strolled past again she got very nervous and started climbing up me. So...sheep are not our favorite animal right now.



We spent the rest of the weekend at my parents. James and I were able to go out to dinner without Olive. This meant we were actually able to taste our food, and we were not constantly apologizing the the people around us for the flying food, and mess on the floor. 

Here is the best picture of the tooth we have been able to get.
We also added a new member to our family. Elwood. More to come on him/her later.

1 comment:
Hey Stephanie,
I am one of James' co-workers. I just wanted to say we love reading up on your blog.
You are so funny and baby Olive is so adorable.
Post a Comment