How do we learn that other people's pain is funny? Not real pain, but AFV kind of pain (America's Funniest home Videos). Today I stubbed my toe hard and before I even started the chicken dance and the trying-not-to-swear babble, Olive was laughing her head off. Who taught her it was funny? Watching her throw her head in the air, close her eyes and laugh at me somehow made the pain go away.
Also....this morning as I was feeding her a breakfast of pears and blueberries, the spoon clanked against something in her mouth. Low and behold...a tooth. It is a very exciting day at the Brimacombe house. By the time she went to bed she was pretty sick of mom and dad sticking our fingers in her mouth to feel it.
Also....this morning as I was feeding her a breakfast of pears and blueberries, the spoon clanked against something in her mouth. Low and behold...a tooth. It is a very exciting day at the Brimacombe house. By the time she went to bed she was pretty sick of mom and dad sticking our fingers in her mouth to feel it.


No comments:
Post a Comment